Last updated on: August 20, 2015
- Our Products and Services The Products and Services provide a solution for certain monitoring of communication and content (e.g. websites and documents shared) (“Content”) with the aim of assisting in the detection of malicious content, and if and when such is detected, alerting the relevant users. The full terms and conditions of using these Products and Services are covered by our Terms and Conditions [demisto.wpengine.com/terms].
- Types of Information Gathered From Our Users To register to and/or use our Products and Services, you may need to provide certain personal details such as your first and last name, your email address, and your company name. (“Personally Identifiable Information”). You are responsible for maintaining the security of any and all log-in information used by you in connection with our Products and Services (e.g. user name and password) and ensuring that they are not passed on to or used by others. You are responsible for all actions that take place under your account(s).In the course of use, the Products and Services may also receive some information from and/or through applicable third party platform/products (e.g. Slack), for the purposes of providing the Services and operating the Product, (e.g. monitoring of Content). Such information collected from third party platforms/products (with the exception of name, email and company name, which are stored on Demisto’s servers), such as, by way of example, Slack chat logs, is NOT stored or collected on Demisto’s servers.
We may also disclose or transfer your Personally Identifiable Information (1) to our corporate affiliates and (2) to any person or other entity in connection with the sale of the business or assets of Demisto. We require those that receive your Personally Identifiable Information to limit their use and disclosure of your information to the purposes for which you provided it.
We may collect and pass information on aggregated statistics about our customers, sales, usage patterns, and related information (not including personally identifying information) to third parties.
- Security Demisto is committed to ensuring the security of your information. Our website, servers and Products and Services have security measures intended to keep Users’ information protected. Users are required to protect their usernames/passwords or any other security related information. If we learn that one of our systems containing personal information has been breached, we will notify Users.
- Communications and Messages from Demisto We may contact Users who enter their email addresses on our website, or who register to request information, or register for our services. Users can always opt out of receiving emails or request that no more emails be sent to them.
- Links to other sites Our website might contain links to third party sites. Please note that we have no control over and do not guarantee the nature of information on these sites, its quality or the site’s privacy policies. This policy and our Terms of Service do not apply to such linked sites. We do not endorse or recommend products or services that appear as pop-up advertisements. Any endorsements that we do make are limited to products and services that we explicitly recommend and not those that appear on our website through advertisements or otherwise.
- Children privacy We do not offer our services to children under 18. We will not gather information from Users we know are under 18. Our services are not structured and our website is not built to attract children under 18. Where a user identifies him/herself as being under 18, Demisto will not collect, store or use his/her personal information. In addition, where a User is found to be under 18, we will delete his/her personal information in a secure manner.
- Your Rights With Regard To Your Personally Identifiable Data You can access and change your profile by signing into your account or by signing into affiliate services (eg. Slack). At your request, we will inform you what personal data we have stored about you and for what purpose(s). Should we ever have stored false data about you, despite our efforts to only store accurate and current data, we will correct it promptly upon recognition or at your request. In these cases please contact: [email@example.com] In case you want us to delete your personal data or revoke consent granted for certain processing of your personal data, please contact us in the same way. You can also delete your account information by confirming this setting in your profile. If deletion of your data should not be possible for technical or legal reasons, we will block the respective data instead.
- Contacting Us For any question regarding privacy, or to access or remove the information we collect about you, please contact Demisto at [firstname.lastname@example.org]. We may take reasonable steps to identify you, to avoid providing information on an Demisto User to somebody else. Feel free to contact us for any reason at [email@example.com].